Paris, approx. 1780
This French single-action harp by HENRI NADERMAN comes from the possession of the Countess von Salm-Reifferscheidt and was kept at her castle Dyck at Juechen (Northern Germany). This Naderman was already mentioned by the renowned German musicologist and harpist Hans Joachim Zingel in his literature.
For restoration the harp has been dismantled into its components.
|Decoration on request|